Welcome at Flow of Miracles

Psychic Healer Rianne Collignon's blog: filled with articles about her work, her services and spiritual and holistic topics
Follow Me

Questions from the Practice: Long distance works vs seeing me in person



By  Rianne Collignon     09:04    Labels:, 
Dear People,

Lately I haven't had time yet to write down the answers to some of the questions I have had, but this one is one I recently got asked again.

Is there a difference between long-distance work and seeing you in person?
For some people, coming to my practice is almost impossible, as I have clients all over the world, for others it's possible to choose to see me in person or have a long distance session.
Both methods have their advantages and drawbacks.

Please note: The quality of your session doesn't suffer regardless of which choice you make. Both methods give great results.

Many things in the session stay the same regardless of the method: I prepare what is most important to work on and write down any information I receive before your session starts (which is always long distance work for me), in the beginning of the session I discuss with you what you find important and ask how things have been going and at the end of the session we discuss how you are feeling now and how you want to continue.

That being said: yes, there is a difference between long distance work and seeing me in person.

A Session in person

It's often easier for me to read your energy, meaning I almost never need 'a moment' to check up on things. However, I get a bit more interference, because while receiving things you might talk to me at the same time. So I have to sort through 2 streams of information. It's easier to interact however, when I can also see your facial expressions, body language and other energy shifts and you can see mine.

Often, people comment on how nice my practice is and how it already relaxes them when they walk through the door. A healing environment will often have a calming and healing effect, even when I haven't done anything yet. I don't underestimate this effect as it's a healing balm for everyone.

It's also very nice to lie down and let me do the work while you concentrate on your healing. Usually this means clients are more aware of the energy shifts that occur and feel more in tune with what is happening.

Of course, you do need some traveling time to come and see me and I don't offer 25 minute sessions in person.

Conclusion:
+ Easier interaction
+ Healing environment
+ Able to lie down and concentrate on the healing
- Traveling time for the client and possible parking costs
- Not possible to book a 25 minute session

A long distance session

A long distance session can be unavoidable due to distance, but it can also be an excellent way to save time. If you have a clear view of what you want a Chakra Healing or Energy Scan (includes a report) or Psychic Reading by E-mail means that you don't even have to set time apart for a session! Before the agreed upon deadline you will find your report or reading in your inbox! And when in need of a quick session to just answer a (few) short questions or an Energy Boost, just make an appointment for a 25 minute session.

A lot of my long distance clients take the time to write down what I am saying or record the session. In person, it's often more difficult to do so, because during a conversation a lot is said. During a phone call there are often natural pauses that allow for writing or you can have your own equipment to record your session with me. Or if you have chosen an E-mail session, you have the written report to read as often as you want.

One of the drawbacks is that sometimes technology fails. You might be unable to call me due to reception on your phone or your internet connection fails. Of course I try to accommodate by having several ways in which you can reach me: land line, mobile phone, MSN, Gmail Chat, FaceTime and Skype. Sometimes however, it's necessary to reschedule.

The feel of a long distance session is a bit different too. I can't touch your body or the energy field above your body directly. You don't see my body language and/or facial expressions. For some this offers a layer of privacy and concentration, but for others it's a disappointment.

Conclusion:
+ No traveling time
+ Easier recording a live session/Receive a written report
+ 25 minute session
+ E-mail Reports
- Technological problems (Phone/Internet-connection)
- Less interaction

About Rianne Collignon

Psychic Healer Rianne Collignon helps people in her practice Hart en Ziel (Heart and Soul) in Delft, The Netherlands with solutions, advice and support. In addition to private sessions (also available through Skype, phone and by e-mail) she runs workshops, training and detox programs and courses. These are also available online in Dutch through Hart en Ziel Educatie (Heart and Soul Education).
At Hart en Ziel Zakelijk (Heart and Soul Business) companies can request business reports, training sessions and staff parties to grow and profit in a spiritual way.

Call +31 610521351 for more information on business days between 7pm-8pm, send an e-mail, follow on social media (Facebook Fan Page, here on the blog, YouTube and LinkedIn) or check out the website: http://www.flowofmiracles.com

No comments:

Post a Comment


  • Business Hours:
  • Monday, Wednesday and Thursday evening 20.00-23.00
  • Friday 09.00-17.00
  • E-mail info@flowofmiracles.com
  • Phone +31 (0)6 10521351
  • Consultation hour on business days
    between 7pm - 8 pm GMT+1