Welcome at Flow of Miracles

Psychic Healer Rianne Collignon's blog: filled with articles about her work, her services and spiritual and holistic topics
Follow Me

Monthly Evaluation Reading



By  Rianne Collignon     08:59    Labels: 
Summer is the ideal time for brainstorming for me. Since I still had one Monthly Evaluation Reading to do, I decided to work on an issue that is linked to the practice, but not always so apparent. However, I do want to improve on Bedside Manner.

You can be a great professional, give great advice and aid, but if you are Bedside Manner is standoffish your clients might not feel heard, appreciated or welcomed. To be fair, I haven't had any complaints about my Bedside Manner. However, a few nights ago I received some information in dreams showing me that some improvements can be made. So, here we are!

For this topic I decided to use the Universal Love Healing Oracle by Toni Carmine Salerno. It's very special to me as I heard I won it on the day of my grandmothers funeral. It always reminds me of her kindness and compassion for others.

What is the current energy of my Bedside Manner? Forgiveness
This Card depicts Kuan Yin, the Chinese Goddess of Compassion and Mercy. I have a statue of her in my bedroom. She is depicted with a dragon on her side: one that is tamed by her energy. This card radiates knowledge, wisdom, care, compassion and mercy.

That certainly is the type of energy I want to bring to my clients. No matter the problem, no matter the questions, I won't judge. I'd be open to help you and radiate towards you that we are all loved and cared for, especially in our darkest hours.

What energy can improve my Bedside Manner? Expectancy
Expectancy is a very red card, showing a red flower in the middle of a purple field. It has four symbols around it.

Sometimes clients expectations are such that it's almost impossible to fulfill. They might yearn for something that isn't right for them or for a resolution that isn't the best for everyone involved. This is so human and natural, but hard on both of us. I do need to tell people when their expectations aren't correct. However: I can use the power of expectancy to turn their expectations into love.

What energy is interrupting my Bedside Manner? Relationship & Tantric Union
Relationship is a purely blue card depicting a winged figure and two dolphins. Tantric Union shows two figures holding each other and having the same aura.

These two cards enforce each other, yet show a different way of relating. Spiritually speaking: we are all one. This energy, spiritually, can be expressed in a Tantric Union, and show a path of deep connection. However, while we are all one, we are also separate. We have our own lessons to learn and our own  path to follow. When relating with another, it's often easier to melt into them and their wishes then to stand up for ourselves.

These two cards remind me to keep the relationship between me and clients, loving, caring and spiritual. It's important to keep this relationship balanced for all involved.

About Rianne Collignon

Psychic Healer Rianne Collignon helps people in her practice Hart en Ziel (Heart and Soul) in Delft, The Netherlands with solutions, advice and support. In addition to private sessions (also available through Skype, phone and by e-mail) she runs workshops, training and detox programs and courses. These are also available online in Dutch through Hart en Ziel Educatie (Heart and Soul Education).
At Hart en Ziel Zakelijk (Heart and Soul Business) companies can request business reports, training sessions and staff parties to grow and profit in a spiritual way.

Call +31 610521351 for more information on business days between 7pm-8pm, send an e-mail, follow on social media (Facebook Fan Page, here on the blog, YouTube and LinkedIn) or check out the website: http://www.flowofmiracles.com

No comments:

Post a Comment


  • Business Hours:
  • Monday, Wednesday and Thursday evening 20.00-23.00
  • Friday 09.00-17.00
  • E-mail info@flowofmiracles.com
  • Phone +31 (0)6 10521351
  • Consultation hour on business days
    between 7pm - 8 pm GMT+1