Welcome at Flow of Miracles

Psychic Healer Rianne Collignon's blog: filled with articles about her work, her services and spiritual and holistic topics
Follow Me

Freebies: EFT on Boundaries



By  Rianne Collignon     13:20    Labels:, 
Dear People,

Guarding and respecting our boundaries should be as natural as breathing, but for most people it isn't. Some of us have been told about how we need to be kind, polite and forgiving. Some of us are afraid of confrontation and just hope others will understand where our boundaries are and respect them. However, other people can only guess at our boundaries and often will cross them (intentionally or not). So time to EFT on how to keep your boundaries healthy and guard them in an easy way.

Acknowledging your boundaries
Even though it might make my life difficult, I acknowledge I have boundaries
Even though I (might) dislike where my boundaries are, I respect my own boundaries
Even though I feel like I need to toughen up, I respect own my boundaries
Even though I feel childish, I respect my own boundaries
Even though I don't want to deal with them, I acknowledge my own boundaries
Even though I want to be different/easy going, I know everybody has boundaries
Even though I don't want to listen to my body, I know my body has boundaries
Even though I don't want to listen to my heart, I know my heart has boundaries
Even though I don't want to listen to myself, I know I have boundaries

Guarding your boundaries
Even though I don't want conflict, I guard my boundaries
Even though I don't want to be rude, I guard my boundaries
Even though I don't want to be unkind, I guard my boundaries
Even though I don't want to be angry, I guard my boundaries
Even though I don't want to escalate, I guard my boundaries
Even though I want somebody else to take the job, I know it's my job to guard my boundaries
Even though I have to practice guarding my boundaries, I know it gets easier and easier
Even though I want to hide/run away, I choose to guard my boundaries
Even though I rather have other people support me and my boundaries, I know I have to support myself and my boundaries

Other people
Even though people might not like my boundaries, it's my right to have them
Even though people might not understand my boundaries, it's my right to have them
Even though people might try to cross my boundaries, I choose to guard them
Even though people might undermine my boundaries, I choose to guard them
Even though people might try to guilt trip me, I know my life/time/energy is mine

Having trouble guarding your boundaries or dealing with the emotional fallout? Post a message on the blog, Facebook Fan Page or e-mail me for a personalized EFT sentence!

About Rianne Collignon

Psychic Healer Rianne Collignon helps people in her practice Hart en Ziel (Heart and Soul) in Delft, The Netherlands with solutions, advice and support. In addition to private sessions (also available through Skype, phone and by e-mail) she runs workshops, training and detox programs and courses. These are also available online in Dutch through Hart en Ziel Educatie (Heart and Soul Education).
At Hart en Ziel Zakelijk (Heart and Soul Business) companies can request business reports, training sessions and staff parties to grow and profit in a spiritual way.

Call +31 610521351 for more information on business days between 7pm-8pm, send an e-mail, follow on social media (Facebook Fan Page, here on the blog, YouTube and LinkedIn) or check out the website: http://www.flowofmiracles.com

No comments:

Post a Comment


  • Business Hours:
  • Monday, Wednesday and Thursday evening 20.00-23.00
  • Friday 09.00-17.00
  • E-mail info@flowofmiracles.com
  • Phone +31 (0)6 10521351
  • Consultation hour on business days
    between 7pm - 8 pm GMT+1