Welcome at Flow of Miracles

Psychic Healer Rianne Collignon's blog: filled with articles about her work, her services and spiritual and holistic topics
Follow Me

Freebies: EFT on Letting go



By  Rianne Collignon     11:57    Labels:,, 
Dear People,

Ready to keep those EFT muscles working with some more helpful sentences? Today I chose to give you some sentences on letting go. A lot of us has trouble releasing troublesome feelings that keep us from being the best we can be.

EFT Sentences on letting go easily
 
Even though I'm stuck in my anger, I let go easily and completely
Even though I'm stuck in my pain, I let go easily and completely
Even though I'm stuck in my grief, I let go easily and completely
Even though I feel emotionally stuck, I let go easily and completely
Even though I'm stuck in <this emotion>,  I let go easily and completely
Even though I feel emotionally swamped, I let go easily and completely

EFT Sentences on common thoughts of letting go

Even though I think I can't let go, I choose to let go easily
Even though I think I don't let go easily, I choose to change this pattern right now
Even though I think letting go is hard, I choose to let go easily from now on
Even though I feel my emotions are often stuck, I choose to let go easily
Even though people told me letting go is hard, I choose to let go easily
Even though I think a lot has to happen for me to let go, I choose to let go easily
Even though letting go might feel letting somebody off the hook, I choose to let go easily

EFT Sentences on letting go

Even though letting go has been difficult for me, I choose a healthier path
Even though I feel emotionally overwhelmed, I can feel emotionally healthy
Even though I can't seem to find peace, I choose to let go of negativity

Want to share your story of letting go or ask for some help with the process? Post a message on the Blog, Facebook Fan Page or talk to me in the practice.

About Rianne Collignon

Psychic Healer Rianne Collignon helps people in her practice Hart en Ziel (Heart and Soul) in Delft, The Netherlands with solutions, advice and support. In addition to private sessions (also available through Skype, phone and by e-mail) she runs workshops, training and detox programs and courses. These are also available online in Dutch through Hart en Ziel Educatie (Heart and Soul Education).
At Hart en Ziel Zakelijk (Heart and Soul Business) companies can request business reports, training sessions and staff parties to grow and profit in a spiritual way.

Call +31 610521351 for more information on business days between 7pm-8pm, send an e-mail, follow on social media (Facebook Fan Page, here on the blog, YouTube and LinkedIn) or check out the website: http://www.flowofmiracles.com

No comments:

Post a Comment


  • Business Hours:
  • Monday, Wednesday and Thursday evening 20.00-23.00
  • Friday 09.00-17.00
  • E-mail info@flowofmiracles.com
  • Phone +31 (0)6 10521351
  • Consultation hour on business days
    between 7pm - 8 pm GMT+1