Welcome at Flow of Miracles

Psychic Healer Rianne Collignon's blog: filled with articles about her work, her services and spiritual and holistic topics
Follow Me

Joys of a Psychic Life: Intuition Surge



By  Rianne Collignon     12:31    Labels: 

Dear People,

So here I am again, showing you that Psychic Life really does have it's little perks. Today I'm going to talk about Intuition Surge. This is a fun phenomenon that I have encountered with many people in my life. When being around a Psychic it seems that most people's intuition soars.

Surging Intuition: Clients
Many clients have noted to me that during sessions they feel very connected to their Higher Selves and intuition. Sometimes they will receive information while speaking with me or find a strong sense of confirmation when I tell them things.

This effect happens in sessions even when we are not working on intuition or intuition related areas.

Surging Intuition: Partners

I have had several long term relationships and in all of those my partners noticed that their Intuition soared when they were around me. Of course it's easier to talk about Intuition, when both partners are accepting of the fact that we all get 'gut-feelings' and that some of those are a little more precise then others. You will start paying more attention to what you are hearing, because Intuition becomes a normal part of your life.

While it's hard for me to remember a specific incident as this happened so often, I've heard many partners exclaim: "Oh my, maybe I'm becoming Psychic too".

If you have a funny story about your Surging Intuition around me, please feel free to share in the comments or on Facebook!

About Rianne Collignon

Psychic Healer Rianne Collignon helps people in her practice Hart en Ziel (Heart and Soul) in Delft, The Netherlands with solutions, advice and support. In addition to private sessions (also available through Skype, phone and by e-mail) she runs workshops, training and detox programs and courses. These are also available online in Dutch through Hart en Ziel Educatie (Heart and Soul Education).
At Hart en Ziel Zakelijk (Heart and Soul Business) companies can request business reports, training sessions and staff parties to grow and profit in a spiritual way.

Call +31 610521351 for more information on business days between 7pm-8pm, send an e-mail, follow on social media (Facebook Fan Page, here on the blog, YouTube and LinkedIn) or check out the website: http://www.flowofmiracles.com

No comments:

Post a Comment


  • Business Hours:
  • Monday, Wednesday and Thursday evening 20.00-23.00
  • Friday 09.00-17.00
  • E-mail info@flowofmiracles.com
  • Phone +31 (0)6 10521351
  • Consultation hour on business days
    between 7pm - 8 pm GMT+1